We use the following analytics and marketing services (“Third-party services”):
Google Analytics. Google Analytics allows us to collect and analyze data, helps us improve our Services, and ensure that our Services meet user's needs. Google Analytics sends us anonymous information about the number of visitors to our Website and the pages they visit.
Google Tag Manager does not collect personal data. It facilitates the integration and management of our tags for conversion tracking and marketing.
Yandex.Metrica helps us get reports and record the actions of individual users, find out what people are searching for on the Website, collect statistics on each ad in Yandex.Direct and keep track of conversion rates.
Amplitude helps us track visitors with the help of collaborative analytics. Amplitude uses behavioral reports to understand user's interactions with products and provides insights to accelerate work in real-time.
1) You can use your web browser settings to accept or delete Cookies. To opt out of Cookies via your browser settings, please use the links: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Safari (mobile), Android, Opera, Opera
2) To opt-out of the most marketing Cookies via WebChoices.
3) To opt-out of the most used Third-party services, please use the following links:Google Analytics opt-out, Yandex.Metrica opt-out, Facebook opt-out
4) On your mobile device, your operating system may provide you with additional options to opt-out of interest-based advertising or to otherwise reset your mobile identifiers. For example, you may use the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting (on iOS devices) or a setting to “Opt-out of Interest-Based Ads” (on Android devices), which allows you to limit the use of information about your use of apps for purposes of serving ads targeted to your interests.
5) Send us a direct request to [email protected]
Please note: Disabling Cookies may reduce the quality of your experience on the Website. Irrespective of your choice and/or your device settings, you will continue to see non-customized advertising (e.g., “contextual” advertising), and you may continue to receive personalized ads from third-party ad networks that have obtained your consent on other apps and/or websites.